- Steve Reynolds started working for Bruce Stafford Architects in 1996. He was awarded partnership four years later and, after Stafford’s emigration to Australia, has evolved the business into its current form.
- Reynolds studied at the University of KwaZulu Natal School of Architecture and graduated in 1990.
- Reynolds has travelled extensively, but lists South America and Africa as his favourite destinations in terms of architecture, culture and vibrancy.
- Reynolds Associate Architects has consistently catered to its regular and new clientele in South Africa and neighbouring countries, by providing exceptional service in architectural design, planning solutions and project management.
- Reynolds Associate Architects provides innovative and professional architectural services in the fields of residential homes, commercial buildings, luxury lodges and hotels, retail shopping, motor dealerships and institutional developments.
- Architectural collaboration: Reynolds Associate Architects has well-established working relationships with BEE architectural firms in Durban, and architectural firms in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Steven Reynolds was the winning architect of the Pan African Parliament design competition open to all architects registered in Africa, in collaboration with Rodney Choromanski of Choromanski Architects and Suren Indhul of i3LAB under the joint venture of Earthlab Architects, awarded in 2007.
- Steven Reynolds and his professional team have extensive experience in design, procurement procedures and project management for small and large scale projects. His particular strengths are conceptual design and solutions, often exceeding client expectations in creating affordable, perfect spaces.
- We are dedicated to the uncompromising fundamentals of architecture and design.
- All of our projects begin with a period of thorough design research and investigation.
- A full understanding of our client’s needs in terms of budget, technology and sustainability is the basis upon which each project is begun.
- Sketch plans, working models and 3D computer analysis are carried out before final concept plans are presented to the client.
- In this way an interactive design approach with the client at all stages allows for the end result to be a successful one.